KNOXVILLE | TAXES
Tax Preparation | Accountants | IRS Forms & Publications
• Get a Federal Tax ID - apply online for your Federal Tax ID (EIN)
• Death Tax - Provides arguments and information in favor of repeal of the estate tax.
• Flat Tax - Analysis of the flat tax.
• Capitol Watch - Grassroots organization lobbies Congress on behalf of American taxpayers and against higher taxes and wasteful spending.
• Internal Revenue Service (IRS) - Official site. Includes tax statistics, IRS information, and links to Federal tax forms.
• IRS Free File - If your adjusted gross income was $54,000 or less, you can use Free File to prepare and e-file your taxes online.
• Estate and Gift Taxes - Provides resources and information for federal estate and gift taxes.
• Charities and Other Non-Profits - Tax information, resources, news, forms, and instructions for charities and other nonprofit organizations.
• Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) - Tax payment system offered free from the U.S. Department of Treasury. Allows taxpayers to pay federal taxes electronically online or by phone 24/7.
* Federal Tax Law - Links to information and summaries of legal updates including the Job Creation and Worker Assistance Act of 2002 and the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001.
• Department of the Treasury - Formulates economic, fiscal and tax policies, enforces the law, protects the President and other officials, and manufactures currency. Find sites such as the IRS, U.S. Mint, ATF, and the Office of Inspector General.
• Tennessee Department of Revenue -
• Tennessee Sales Tax Holiday - The State of Tennessee's Annual Sales Tax Holiday is held every year on the first Friday in August and ends the following Sunday night.
• Tax Forms and Publications - Official site. Contains downloadable Tennessee online tax forms for state taxes.